Fence Repair and Installation
FIX-A-FENCE was established in 2005 to provide consumers with options and fence solutions. Until now you, the customer, have had two options; either Remove or Replace your existing, decrepit, worn, broken, fences. NOT ANYMORE!
FIX-A-FENCE specializes in Re-Claiming Existing Material, Re-Storing its Structural Integrity, and finally protecting it from future damage.
What does this mean to you?
FIX-A-FENCE will save you money. Fencing material can be expensive, so why buy new if you have what you need already at your home or business? We will find your fence repair solution. If we can not fix your fence we will replace your fence with a new one.
What materials do we work with? Here are some fence material choices. We have but are not limited to using:
- Chain-Link or Cyclone Fence
- Steel Poles and Steel Posts (metal posts)
- Round Top-Rail and Tubing
- Galvanized Wire or Vinyl Coated Chain Link Mesh
- All Wire Accessories and Fittings
- Chain-Link Gates and Gate Frames (assorted gauges, heights)
- Wood Privacy Fence & Wooden Ornamental Fencing
- We Fix Rotten Posts and Rotten Pickets
- We Fix Heaving Posts or Sunken Posts
- We Repair Damaged Fence Sections
- We Fix Malfunctioning gates or Repair Broken Gates
- Polyvinyl, PVC or Plastic Fencing
- Ultra-Guard, Digger Specialties, Bufftech, ActiveYards
- Broken Caps, Cracked Posts, or Broken Rails
- 2-Rail, 3-Rail, 4-Rail, or Cross buck Horse Fencing
- Lifetime guarantee on all white plastic fence products
- Aluminum or Iron Fencing
- DelGaurd, OnGaurd, and CourtYard Aluminum Fencing
- We are able to match any style aluminum fencing
- Residential or Commercial Fencing
- Ornamental Aluminum is decorative fencing
- Security Fencing makes a great barrier
Restoring Old Fences By:
Installing New Fences With: